Unique Methods to Convert Google DOC Files to PDF Format
Know how to convert Google Docs to PDF files for free. This article discusses RecoveryTools Google DOCS to PDF Converter tool. Which allows users to easily download and save multiple Google DOC files to Adobe PDF document files. This tool will quickly export and print all documents from Google Drive to PDF files.
Our organization has many content writers, who regularly write and save their work in Google Documents. Now, we are planning to print these Google DOC files.
When we discussed this with our CTO, he told us to first convert Google DOCS files to PDF. The reason is very simple. PDF files will not make any changes to the formatting of the original document. So, kindly help us in downloading multiple Google DOCS files as PDFs on the computer.
The above query was asked on our Live Support. In the next section, I am going to explain how can users batch-convert Google DOCs to PDF files.
Competent Tool to Convert Google DOCS Files to PDF
RecoveryTools Word File Converter Software is an ideal choice for a user to export Google DOC files to PDF. It will create a separate PDF file for each Google Document file. This program is a state-of-the-art Google DOC to PDF Converter application for Microsoft Windows OS.
Free download the setup of this utility from the below button
Free Trial Limitation: The utility will allow users to export only the first 25 emails for free during the trial edition. However, if you have plans to convert unlimited files, then you need to activate this tool. Users can easily activate this application just by purchasing the license keys.
Follow these Simple Steps to Export Google Drive Documents to PDF
- Install the software and load Google Documents.
- The utility will list all the Google DOC files
- Select the PDF option from the saving options list
- Choose the desired path and set up all options
- Click the Convert button to start the process
Free Way to Download Google DOCS to PDF
You can freely convert Google Document files to Adobe PDF. You can also directly export Google Docs to PDF through Drive. Just follow these steps to save the Google Document file to PDF:
- Go to your Drive & then select the Google DOC file. Now, right-click on the mouse button and select Google Docs. The file will open in Google DOCS.
- Now, go to the File menu and then choose the PDF option from Download As
- You will receive the PDF file locally on your computer
This method allows you to convert a single Google DOC file to PDF. So, it is not a feasible option if you are planning to bulk export DOC to PDF.
How does Batch Export Multiple Google Document Files to PDF?
To export multiple Google files to PDF in bulk, you need to first download Google DOC files from Drive to the computer. Follow these simple steps to batch export multiple Google files to PDF in bulk:
- Browse to your Google Takeout (takeout.google.com) to download your data. Here, all the Google account data is listed. Users can select all or only the required items from here.
- Click the Drive option and then select any file format from the drop-down list. Choose the Microsoft Word option in the Document section.
- Now, re-verify all the drive options properly & then click the Next button
- Select ZIP or TGZ format as the customized archive format
- Now, choose the Manage Archives option from here
- Finally, click the Download button to save your Google Takeout Archive data
- Once you obtain the Google Takeout Archive files on your computer, extract the items and you will get Google DOC files as Microsoft Word documents.
- Install the above software and then load Google Drive documents in it
- Choose all the required items from the application panel
- Select the PDF option from the list of saving formats
- Now set up all the Google DOC to PDF conversion options in the utility panel like changing destination path, applying naming conventions, etc
- Finally, click the Convert button that will allow users to take a preview of the Google DOC to PDF file conversion process
- The toolkit will directly open the destination file location from where you can get the PDF files obtained from Google Drive documents.
The above process will allow the users to batch export multiple Google DOC files to PDF in group.
The above article discussed how to convert Google DOCS files to PDF documents. There are several users who face this issue every day. This blog will surely enable them to solve their problem easily. Here, we have also discussed how to download a copy of the document from Google Drive as PDF completely free of cost. However, if you want to convert multiple Google DOCS to PDF files, then you need a professional application.