Free Way to Convert Google DOC Files to PDF
Know how to convert Google Docs to PDF file for free. Users can download & save multiple Google DOC files to Adobe PDF document file. You can do it with RecoveryTools Google DOCS to PDF Converter tool. This tool will quickly export & print all documents from Google Drive to PDF file.
Our organization have many content writers. They are regularly writing these contents in Google Documents. Now, we are planning to print these Google DOC files.
When we discussed with our CTO, he told us to first convert Google DOCS files to PDF. The reason is very simple. PDF files will not make any changes to the original documents formatting. So, kindly help us in downloading multiple Google DOCS files as PDF in my computer.
The above query was asked on our Live Support. Hence, in the next section, I am going to explain how can a user batch convert Google DOCs to PDF file.
Competent Tool to Convert Google DOCS Files to PDF
RecoveryTools Word File Converter Software is an ideal choice for a user to export Google DOC files to PDF. It will create separate PDF file for each Google Document file. This program is a state-of-the-art Google DOC to PDF Converter application for Microsoft Windows OS.
Free download the setup of this utility from below button:
Free Trial Limitation: The utility will allow the users to export only first 25 emails for free during trial edition. However, if you have plans to convert unlimited files then you need to activate this tool. Users can easily activate this application just by purchasing the license keys.
Follow these simple steps to export Google Drive Documents to PDF
- Install the software & load Google Documents.
- The utility will list all the Google DOC files.
- Select PDF option from the saving options list.
- Choose desired path & setup all options.
- Click on the Convert button to start process.
Free Way to Download Google DOCS to PDF
A user can freely convert Google Document file to Adobe PDF. However, a user can directly export Google Docs to PDF through Drive. Just follow these steps to save Google Document file to PDF.
- Go to your Drive & then select the Google DOC file. Now right click on the mouse button & then select Google DOCs The file will open in Google DOCS.
- Now, go to the File menu & then choose PDF option from Download As.
- You will receive the PDF file locally in your computer.
But a user will only convert a single Google DOC file to PDF. So, it is not a feasible option for a user if he is planning to bulk export DOC to PDF.
How to Batch Export Multiple Google Document Files to PDF?
A user first need to download Google DOC files from Drive to computer. Only then user will convert Google DOC file to PDF file. Users only need to just follow these simple steps:
- Browse to your Google Takeout (takeout.google.com) to Download your data. Here all the Google account data is listed. Users can select all or only the required items from here.
- Now, click on the Drive option & then select any file format from drop-down list. Choose Microsoft Word option in Document section.
- Now, reverify all the drive options properly & then click on the Next.
- In the next window, user can select the customized archive format. Choose ZIP or TGZ format from here.
- Now, choose the Manage Archives option from here.
- Finally, click on the Download button to save your Google Takeout Archive data.
- Once you obtain the Google Takeout Archive files in your computer, extract the items & you will get Google DOC files as Microsoft Word documents.
- Install the above software & then load Google Drive documents in it.
- Choose all the required items from the application panel.
- Select the PDF option from the list of saving formats.
- Now setup all the Google DOC to PDF conversion options in the utility panel like change destination path, apply naming conventions etc.
- Finally, click on the Convert button that will allow the users to take preview of Google DOC to PDF file conversion process.
- The toolkit will directly open the destination file location from where user can get the PDF files obtained from Google Drive documents.
The above process will allow the users to batch export multiple Google DOC files to PDF in group.
In the above article, a user will learn how to convert Google DOCS files to PDF document. There are several users who are facing this problem every day. Here, I had also discussed how to download a copy of document from Google Drive as PDF completely free of cost. However, if you want to convert multiple Google DOCS to PDF file then you need a professional application.