How to Backup Apple Mail to External Hard Drive ? – Direct Approach
Do you want to know how to backup Apple Mail to external hard drive ? If yes, keep reading this blog and find out the best possible way. In the following write-up, we have suggested a very quick and efficient way to copy Apple Mail to external hard drive such as Pen Drive.
To move Apple Mail emails to a hard drive, firstly you need to convert the Apple Mail MBOX files to some portable file format such as PDF. You need to do this because MBOX files cannot be opened on every platform. So, if you want to export Apple Mail to Hard Drive, firstly you need to convert the mailbox items so that in future you can open and read those files anywhere easily. We have used an automated utility called Mac MBOX Migrator to accomplish this task. Before discussing about the utility, let us first know the steps to export Apple Mail emails to Hard Drive.
How to Save Apple Mail Emails to Hard Drive ? – Complete Steps
Follow the given steps to move Apple Mail to External Hard Drive:
1. Firstly, download and install the tool on your Mac OS device.
2. After that, from Add File(s) or Add Folder(s) buttons, add Apple Mail emails.
3. Now, choose the files to convert from added folders. Click on Next.
4. Then, Select Saving Option as PDF from the list to backup Apple Mail to hard drive.
5. After that, Select Destination Path and Fie Naming Options as per need.
6. In the end, click on the Export button to export Apple Mail to hard drive. Soon, the process will be over.
Within some time, all the added Apple Mail files and folders will be converted into the portable document format along with attachments if any. You can find the output files at chosen destination path. Once the conversion process is complete, you can copy Apple Mail to hard drive such as pen drive or hard disk directly. In this way, you can backup Apple Mail to hard drive without any problem.
Solution to Backup Apple Mail to External Hard Drive
The utility for how to save Apple Mail emails to hard drive on Mac machine is a one-stop solution. It can run independently on all the versions of Mac OS. Also, the utility offers a number of advanced features to make the process to export Apple Mail to hard drive hassle-free. Also, using this Mac-based product, you can save multiple Apple Mail emails to hard drive.
Using this solution, we can solve a number of user queries such as:
- How to save Apple Mail to an external hard drive ?
- How do I backup Apple Mail to an external hard drive in bulk ?
- Is there any way to copy Apple Mail emails to external storage on Mac machine ?
Also, there is a free demo version available for this utility. You can download it and experience working before investing. But, the trial version allows to export only 25 items per folder. For limitless conversion, use the licensed edition of this utility to backup Apple Mail to external hard drive.
Utility to Export Apple Mail to Hard Drive – Important Features
1. The utility to move Apple Mail to hard drive is compatible with all Mac OS versions. It can be easily installed on systems working on Mac OS.
2. Bulk conversion of Apple Mail emails is possible with this tool. There is no limitation to add the Apple Mail files to save Apple Mail emails to the hard drive.
3. Also, the tool gives an option to remove the added files/folders. In case you want to delete a single file, click on the Remove button. In case you want to remove all the added Apple Mail files, you can click on the Remove All button.
4. The software offers a simple and user-friendly graphical interface.
5. All folders and subfolder hierarchies remain the same. There is no risk of any data loss using this software to move Apple Mail to hard drive.
In the above blog, we have mentioned a simple and stepwise solution to backup Apple Mail to external hard drive. We have suggested a utility to change Apple Mail emails into a portable file format and then move Apple Mail emails to the external hard drive. The tool has a free demo version also.