How to Transfer Emails from AOL Mail to Xfinity Comcast Account – Solved!
Are you looking for a solution to transfer AOL Mail to Xfinity Comcast Account? But unable to find a suitable method! Don’t worry. In this article, we will explain the complete method to export emails from AOL Mail to Comcast account directly. Just read this article to know more.
For the past several years, AOL has been offering its free email service to its subscribers. The free AOL Mail service allows you to send and receive unlimited messages. However, when you first joined AOL, the service offered many useful features such as fast, efficient, and reliability. But today, AOL Mail is one of the outdated platforms.
Because according to a media report in 2012, AOL Mail has 24 million active accounts. This was reduced to 1.5 million in 2021. Because of the productivity and popularity of Gmail. That’s way most of the users want to move from AOL Mail to other platforms.
Another side, Xfinity is an American telecommunications company and division of Comcast. Comcast offers lots of services including Webmail, Cable TV, Internet, and lots more. It provides gigabytes of storage space to its users and can save unlimited emails. Xfinity Comcast is the fastest and most reliable platform according to other webmail accounts.
Reasons to Transfer AOL Mail to Xfinity Comcast Account
Many people use email to communicate with each other, but some people preserve important emails for further use. There are several reasons to transfer AOL Mail to Xfinity Comcast account. Some common reasons are mentioned below:
- You’ll also be able to manage your email more efficiently because your AOL Mail account doesn’t have the features you’d find in your Comcast account.
- One of the common reasons is the interface or user experience. Comcast provides a simple and easy-to-use graphical user interface.
- There are lots of users who want to transfer AOL Mail to Xfinity account, because they want to save their all emails at one place.
- You can also transfer emails from AOL to Comcast as a backup copy of your important data.
- Last but not least, it is the most convenient way to manage your email.
“Hi, I have been using AOL Mail since 2012 and at that time it was one of the best email services in the world. But over the years, I have faced many issues including server maintenance, emails not received and spam emails. So I decided to move all my important email to Xfinity Comcast account. But I don’t know how can I do this?”
AOL Mail to Xfinity Comcast Migration – Solution
RecoveryTools AOL Mail Backup Tool is one of the best products for AOL Mail account users. One can easily use this application to migrate emails from AOL Mail account to several places. It also allows you to migrate multiple AOL Mail accounts at once. You can transfer AOL Mail to Xfinity email account using this solution. Just download the application on your Windows and Mac computers.
Get the Solution on Your Computer:
Note: The trial version of this application allows you to migrate only few emails from AOL to Comcast. For more, you need to buy the license key of this tool.
How to Migrate Emails from AOL Mail to Xfinity Comcast Account?
- Firstly, you need to download the right version on your computer.
- Now, enter your AOL Mail account credentials in the user interface panel.
- If you want to migrate multiple accounts, then you can choose the Batch option.
- You can also select the Proxy server option if you want to login and connect with a proxy server.
- Choose the required email folders from the list which you want to transfer into Xfinity email account.
- Now, select the IMAP option in the list of file saving options.
- Here, you can also select the filter options to migrate only selected emails.
- Now, you need to enter your Xfinity Comcast account credentials in the panel. Here, you need to put Xfinity IMAP details – imap.comcast.net & 993.
- Press the next button to start the migration process.
Top Advantages of AOL Mail to Xfinity Transfer Tool
- Transfer Bulk AOL Mail Accounts: The program provides an advanced option to its users who can easily migrate multiple AOL mail accounts at once. For that, they need to create a CSV file with all the credentials.
- Connect with a Proxy Server: The solution offers another advanced option called a proxy server. You can use this option if you need to log in with your AOL Mail account through a proxy server.
- Keep Resultant Email Properties: During the process, there is no such limitation on your email messages. Also, the process of this application is quite fast and it keeps the resultant email properties. That means you will get the exact AOL Mail account emails in your Xfinity email account.
- Support Windows & Mac OS: The solution supports all editions of Mac and Windows operating systems. You can easily install this application on your latest Mac OS X as well as Windows 11 versions.
- Simple and Easy to User Place: The software provides an intuitive interface platform, where you can easily transfer AOL Mail to Xfinity account.
- Migrate Selected Emails or Folders: The program allows you to choose which folder you want to transfer from AOL Mail to Xfinity account. Also, you can use the email filter options to export only selected emails by date, by email address, by subject, etc.
Manual Method to Forward AOL Mail to Xfinity Account
If you want to move AOL Mail to Comcast Account manually, then you need to follow the below step-by-step process:
- Firstly, you need to login with your AOL Mail account.
- Now, you need to open you account settings. For that, click on the settings option on the right top corner.
- Tap to the General settings and click on the forwarding option.
- Now, select the option “Forward a Copy of Incoming Mail To:”.
- Here, you need to enter your Xfinity account credentials and save settings.
- All new incoming mail is forwarded to your Xfinity account.
Limitation: This process is suitable for those users who want to transfer only new incoming emails from AOL Mail to Xfinity Comcast account. If you want to migrate all mailbox emails, then you need to use RecoveryTools professional solution.
In this article, we have shown you how to export AOL Mail to Comcast email address. If you are one of them who want to transfer AOL Mail to Xfinity account, then you can use the above guide. Here, we explained both ways, you can select one of them which suits you better. But I suggest you to use the professional method. I hope you like this solution. For more details, contact the technical team.