Know How to Export NSF Data to CSV files using Lotus Notes to CSV Converter Tool?
In this article get know about how to export Lotus Notes data to CSV file. Easily convert Names.nsf to CSV with Emails, Contacts, Address Book & Calendars of Lotus Notes NSF to CSV Files. Quickly convert Lotus Notes structured Text to CSV with all of its database information. Easily Export NSF Database to CSV files with the help of this amazing Lotus Notes to CSV Converter toolkit.
Lotus Notes is a very powerful & collaborative tool by IBM to perform GroupWise management of emails & other items. IBM Notes is used with a variety of local & collaborative server application like emails, contacts, calendars, personal information manager, or the Web. Lotus Notes or now IBM Notes is developed in 1970s, used to facilitate contacts database management.
The CSV files or Comma Separated Values file format is a simple ASCII text file with one record per file as well all of its fields are separated by Commas. These documents or Text files will appear as individual records in the CSV file. However, Lotus Notes have the option to export to CSV file but it will only export view data but simply copies the data into a new file. It will not export the details of emails, contacts, calendars, or other items from Lotus Notes to CSV file.
How to Export Lotus Notes to CSV Files?
In the above video tutorial, we get to know about how to easily import Lotus Notes NSF to CSV files quickly & instantly. It will produce one CSV file for each form in the Lotus Notes database. The resultant CSV file will contain the data for each of the fields from any documents in the database. One can easily modify the users to export Lotus Notes data from a single file. There are multiple enterprise people who want to save Lotus Notes Contacts in CSV format. It will be very helpful for the users to import Notes Contacts to Gmail account, MS Outlook, Apple Numbers, Apache OpenOffice Calc, LibreOffice Calc etc.
“We would like to extract some data off of our Notes database to a CSV format so we can export it into SQL database. Our Notes databases do not have rich text fields, can we write an agent to do this? If we can you please give a starting point how we could do that. We would like to test what can SQL databases do compare to our Notes databases. Thanks”
“I am working with Lotus Notes and wants to import my IBM Notes emails to CSV files. Rapid export & extraction of document information. I want to export Summary & field information of encrypted documents. Kindly suggest me a way to migrate my Lotus Notes data to CSV files very quickly. Thanks in Advance!!!”
- Andrew Jackson, San Francisco
As we can easily analyze from above that there are large number of users who wants to export Lotus Notes data to CSV. This issue can be easily deal with the help of professional toolkit i.e. Lotus Notes Converter. It only requires backup copies of IBM Notes mailbox as NSF files to export all the database & Address Book to CSV.
Free Download NSF Data to CSV Export Tool:
The trial version of this software can be downloaded for free of cost which will allow the users to export first 25 emails from each folder of NSF to CSV files. If you want to migrate IBM Notes mailbox data to CSV files to first activate the software by purchasing all of its appropriate license. The working of this NSF to CSV Converter tool is very easy & simplified & can be understood from here. Just follow these simple steps to better understand its working:
- Install & Run the Lotus Notes to CSV Converter tool & click on Add Files or Add Folders
- Choose the Folder having NSF files & then click on OK
- The utility will allow the preview of Lotus Notes mailbox items with all properties like From, To, CC etc.
- Select the mailbox folders to perform conversion & click on Convert to proceed.
- Choose CSV option from list of 30+ Saving format list.
- The software will ask the users to setup Lotus Notes to CSV conversion.
- Click on Folder Icon to change the default destination path or create a New Folder.
- Analyze the Live Conversion process in the application panel as displayed.
- Once conversion process finished click on OK button to exit from here.
- Users can directly access to the resultant CSV files from destination path.
As we can easily analyze from above that the working of this powerful NSF to CSV Converter toolkit is very easy & can be proved very beneficial to non-technical as well as technical users. The interface of this utility is very easy & simplified for both 32-bit & 64-bit OS editions.
Lotus Notes NSF to CSV Converter – Major Features & Benefits
The software enables the users to convert NSF to CSV file archives. Use this powerful toolkit easily export Names.nsf to CSV files making it available to import into Outlook Contacts, Google Contacts, Thunderbird or Excel file as CSV files can be easily opened into Excel spreadsheet. It comes up with various advanced features as some of them are listed below:
- The toolkit allows the users to export multiple NSF files to CSV files GroupWise
- Easily open the resultant Comma Separated Values (CSV files) in all Spreadsheet & Database management system including Microsoft Excel, Apple Number, LibreOffice Calc, & Apache OpenOffice.
- The software asks the users to load Notes NSF files in the application panel using dual ways i.e. Add Files or Add Folders
- One of the major advantages that occurs with the toolkit is it provides a proper display & preview of emails in its panel.
- The toolkit also enables the users to Save all the inserted Attachments directly from the application panel to the user desired location.
- It is important & necessary condition to be matched for the working of this toolkit is Lotus Notes or IBM Notes must be installed & properly configured in your system.
- The utility supports all the Lotus Notes NSF files exported with all versions including IBM Notes 10.0, Notes 9.0, Notes 8.5, Notes 8.0, Notes 7.0, Notes 6.5 or all other previous versions.
- The software will create a single CSV file having all the information of a user mailbox.
- The utility is fully compatible with all latest versions & editions of Microsoft Windows i.e. Windows 10, Win 8.1, Win 8, Win 7, Win XP, Win Vista
The Verge: In this article we get to know about how can a user easily convert Lotus Notes to CSV files quickly & instantly. There are large number of users who wants to export Lotus Notes structured text to CSV file including all emails, contacts, & calendars. Use this amazing toolkit for the transfer of Lotus Notes NSF mailbox to CSV files quickly & instantly.