How to Export NSF Database to CSV File ?
Overview: Are you looking for a solution to export NSF database to CSV file ? Or want to know how to export Lotus Notes emails to CSV format ? If so, then read this post completely. In this article get knowledge about how to solve NSF export to CSV issues easily. To tackle with these issues, we used the perfect NSF to CSV utility. Keep reading this post to know everything.
In this digital world, every organization needs a database to manage their work and client data. It means an organized collection set of data stored in a file format called a Database. Small organizations use a file like CSV to store their database. But a large company uses cloud storage or hosted database to manage their work. However, there are lots of users who want to extract databases from their email clients.
Lotus Notes is a very powerful & collaborative tool by IBM to perform GroupWise management of emails & other items. IBM Notes is used with a variety of local & collaborative server applications such as emails, contacts, calendars, personal information manager, or the Web. Lotus Notes, rebranded to IBM Notes in 1995, is currently known as HCL Notes. It stores its database in an NSF file.
The CSV files or Comma Separated Values file format is a simple ASCII text file with one record per file as well all of its fields are separated by Commas. These documents or Text files will appear as individual records in the CSV file. However, Lotus Notes have the option to export to CSV file but it will only export view data but simply copies the data into a new file. It will not export the details of emails, contacts, calendars, or other items from Lotus Notes to a CSV file.
Reasons to Export Lotus Notes NSF Database to CSV File
“We would like to extract some data off of our Notes database to a CSV format so we can export it into SQL database. Our Notes databases do not have rich text fields, can we write an agent to do this? If we can you please give a starting point how we could do that. We would like to test what can SQL databases do compare to our Notes databases. Thanks”
“I am working with Lotus Notes and wants to import my IBM Notes emails to CSV files. Rapid export & extraction of document information. I want to export Summary & field information of encrypted documents. Kindly suggest me a way to migrate my Lotus Notes data to CSV files very quickly. Thanks in Advance!!!”
- Andrew Jackson, San Francisco
Professional Solution to Convert NSF to CSV
As we can easily analyze from above that there is a large number of users who want to export Lotus Notes data to CSV. This issue can be easily dealt with the help of a professional toolkit i.e. NSF Converter. It only requires backup copies of IBM Notes mailbox as NSF files to export all the database & Address Books to CSV. Also, it quickly converts Lotus Notes structured text to CSV with all of its database information.
Free Download NSF Data to CSV Export Tool:
Note: The trial version of this software is available for free of cost which will allow the users to export first 25 emails from each folder of NSF to CSV files. If you want to migrate IBM Notes mailbox data to CSV files to first activate the software by purchasing all of its appropriate license.
Steps to Export Lotus Notes NSF to CSV File
The working of this NSF to CSV tool is very easy & simplified & can be understood from here. Just follow these simple steps to better understand its working:
- Install & Run the Lotus Notes to CSV Converter tool & click on Add Files or Add Folders
- Choose the Folder having NSF files & then click on OK
- The utility will allow the preview of Lotus Notes mailbox items with all properties like From, To, CC etc.
- Select the mailbox folders to perform conversion & click on Convert to proceed.
- Choose CSV option from list of 30+ Saving format list.
- The software will ask the users to set up Lotus Notes to CSV options.
- Click on Folder Icon to change the default destination path or create a New Folder.
- Analyze the Live Conversion process in the application panel as displayed.
- Once the conversion process is finished, click on the OK button to exit from here.
- Users can directly access to the resultant CSV files from destination path.
As we can easily analyze from above that the working of this powerful NSF to CSV Converter toolkit is very easy & can be proved very beneficial to non-technical as well as technical users. The interface of this utility is very easy & simplified for both 32-bit & 64-bit OS editions.
How to Export Lotus Notes to CSV Files – Video Tutorial
In the above video tutorial, we get to know about how to easily import Lotus Notes NSF to CSV files quickly & instantly. It will produce one CSV file for each form in the Lotus Notes database. The resultant CSV file will contain the data for each of the fields from any documents in the database.
One can easily modify the users to export Lotus Notes data from a single file. There are multiple enterprise people who want to save Lotus Notes Contacts in CSV format. It will be very helpful for the users to import Notes Contacts to Gmail account, MS Outlook, Apple Numbers, Apache OpenOffice Calc, LibreOffice Calc, etc.
Lotus Notes NSF to CSV Converter – Major Features & Benefits
The software enables the users to convert NSF to CSV file archives. Using this powerful toolkit easily export Names.nsf to CSV files making it available to import into Outlook Contacts, Google Contacts, Thunderbird, and other applications. CSV files are also easily accessible in Excel spreadsheets. It comes with various advanced features as some of them are given below:
- The toolkit allows the users to export multiple NSF files to CSV files GroupWise
- Easily open the resultant Comma Separated Values (CSV files) in all Spreadsheet & Database management system including Microsoft Excel, Apple Number, LibreOffice Calc, & Apache OpenOffice.
- It even allows you to convert NSF files to PST format.
- The software asks the users to load Notes NSF files in the application panel using dual ways i.e. Add Files or Add Folders
- One of the major advantages that occur with the toolkit is it provides a proper display & preview of emails in its panel.
- It also facilitates importing Lotus Notes to Outlook application easily.
- The toolkit also enables the users to Save all the inserted Attachments directly from the application panel to the user’s desired location.
- It is an important & necessary condition to be matched for the working of this toolkit is Lotus Notes or IBM Notes must be installed & properly configured in your system.
- The utility supports all the Lotus Notes NSF files exported with all versions including IBM Notes 10.0, Notes 9.0, Notes 8.5, Notes 8.0, Notes 7.0, Notes 6.5, or all other previous versions.
- The software will create a single CSV file having all the information of a user mailbox.
- The utility is fully compatible with all latest versions & editions of Microsoft Windows i.e. Windows 10, Win 8.1, Win 8, Win 7, Win XP, Win Vista
In this article, we get to know about how can a user easily convert Lotus Notes to CSV files quickly & instantly. There is a large number of users who wants to export Lotus Notes structured text to CSV file including all emails, contacts, & calendars. Use this amazing toolkit for the transfer of Lotus Notes NSF mailbox to CSV files quickly & instantly.