How to Import OLM Contacts to iCloud, iPhone or Apple Contacts?
In this article, we get to be familiar with how might a client effectively import OLM Contacts to an iCloud account. There are millions of people who want to learn the process to import OLM files into Apple Contacts or Mac Contacts. To do so, we need to initially see how to export OLM Contacts to iPhone with the assistance of an expert tool.
Unfortunately, Outlook for Mac does not allow users to sync their contacts with Mac Address Book. Hence, we discuss one of the best solutions available at present time i.e. first export OLM Contacts to a VCF file & then import contacts as vCard files in the iCloud. The product is accessible among the clients free of charge to download. During the preliminary form, it will permit the clients to export the initial 25 contacts from every OLM file folder such as inbox, sent, etc.
The easy & simplified working process makes this utility a preferred choice among users. There are thousands of users who want to export their contacts from Outlook Mac Address Book to iPhone or iCloud Address Book. They consistently got some information about it on different discussions and stages for an extensive stretch of time as some of them are listed below:
Some Reasons Why We Need to Import OLM Contacts to iCloud
Hello! I am trying to figure out how to import my contacts from Outlook for Mac (OLM) onto my iPhone so that I can switch to my contacts being stored in OLM Address Book without losing anything. Anyone has experience with this ?
- Edward Burtynsky, Mexico
I am going to change Outlook platform to iCloud & the issue which I am confronting now is that how to migrate OLM contacts to iCloud ? The biggest challenge for me is that OLM files are not supported to import contacts into iCloud Address Book. Kindly suggest me a perfect way to export my OLM Contacts to iPhone in much simpler ways.
- Roy Scranton, Houston
Recommended Solution: OLM Contacts to iCloud Tool
From the above queries, we can without much of a stretch presume that there is a huge number of clients who need to export OLM Contacts to iCloud. There is no immediate way to deal with doing as such, however, we can take the assistance of an amazing application such as – RecoveryTools OLM Migrator Utility. Which will enable the users to export OLM Contacts to vCard format. Users can quickly import the obtained VCF files into their iPhones or iCloud device as it provides options to do so. You can install this application on all Windows and Mac computers.
Get the Application Now:
How to Import OLM Contacts to iPhone in Simple Steps?
The above video tutorial will explain to you all the required initial steps to import OLM Contacts into Apple Address Book. To know about the whole process just follow these simple steps:
Part A: Export Outlook for Mac OLM Contacts to ANSI VCF Files:
- Get & Start the Converter software & read all instructions.
- Browse for the source OLM files by choosing Select Files or Select Folders
- Select all the required Contacts folders which you want to export from OLM files.
- Choose Contacts radio button & then chose vCard format from list of saving options.
- Setup all OLM Contacts to iCloud conversion options & then analyze the whole process.
- Access the resultant vCard files obtained after the conversion process is finished successfully.
Part B: Now we will learn how to import resultant VCF files to iCloud or iPhone devices.
- Connect your iPhone device with the system or PC & then log in to your iCloud device.
- It will ask the users to sign in using Apple Id & Password then click on Sign In
- It will display the iCloud applications from where choose the Contacts option in the list.
- In the bottom left corner, where you will get a gear icon for Settings which will include Import vCard
- Select the resultant VCF file obtained after conversion process finished successfully.
- Now the Wizard will start importing vCard Contacts in iCloud
- After contacts will be imported successfully the utility will display all those Contacts.
From a higher place, we can find that it has turned into an exceptionally simple task for clients who want to move from Outlook for Mac OLM Contacts to iCloud account. The whole process is very easy to understand & will not require any advanced technical knowledge.
Some Highlighted Advantages of OLM Contacts to iCloud Migration Tool
The OLM Address Book to iCloud Address Book Migration program is designed with advanced technologies to provide a large number of advantages to its users. Some of them are explained below:
- It will enable the users to bulk export multiple users’ information from OLM Contacts to iCloud devices.
- The working interface of the utility is very easy to understand with a simplified approach.
- It will enable the users to import OLM Contacts to iPhone X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7 as well as all other versions i.e. iPhone SE, 6S, 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, 3G, etc.
- The software is completely standalone to perform its work without requiring Outlook for Mac 2016 on your PC.
- It will create ANSI vCard files that are supportable in iCloud or iPhone devices.
- The software will provide users the option to create a separate vCard file for each OLM Contact.
- The utility will by default save resultant VCF files on the Desktop which users can also change according to their choice. In case if a user wants to save resultant files into a New Folder then users can also create a New Folder directly through the application panel.
- The software is compatible with all the latest versions of Microsoft Windows such as Windows 11.
- The utility will preserve all the original details of Mac Outlook Contacts i.e. First Name, Last Name, Business Address, Home Address, Email Id, Phone Number, etc.
Moving OLM Contacts to iCloud is directly not possible. Hence it has become important for the users to first export them into some other Contact formats. We take the help of a third-party application that will extract contacts from OLM files as VCF files. So that users can securely import OLM Contacts to iCloud Address Book. Also, you can reach us by using the chat and email process.