How to Import OLM Contacts to iCloud, iPhone or Apple Contacts?
In this article we get to know about how can a user successfully import OLM Contacts to iCloud account. There are millions of users who wants to import OLM files into Apple Contacts or Mac Contacts. To do so, we have to first understand how to export OLM Contacts to iPhone with the help of a professional toolkit. Unfortunately, Outlook for mac does not allows the users to sync their contacts with Mac Address Book. Hence, we discuss one of the best solution available in present time i.e. first export OLM Contacts to VCF file & then import contacts as vCard files in the iCloud.
Free Download OLM Contacts to iCloud Migration Tool:
The above application will enable the users to export Mac OLM Contacts to iCloud account. The software is available among the users for free to download. During the trial version, it will allow the users to export first 25 contacts from its each folder. The easy & simplified working process makes this utility a preferred choice among the users. There are thousands of users who wants to export their contacts from Outlook Mac Address Book to iPhone or iCloud Address Book. They regularly asked about it on various forums & platforms from a long period of time like as some of them are listed below:
Hello! I am trying to figure out how to import my contacts from Outlook for Mac (OLM) onto my iPhone so that I can switch to my contacts being stored in OLM Address Book without losing anything. Anyone has experience with this?
- Edward Burtynsky, Mexico
I am going to change Outlook platform to iCloud & the problem which I am facing now is that how to migrate OLM contacts to iCloud? The biggest challenge for me is that OLM files are not supported to import contacts into iCloud Address Book. Kindly suggest me a perfect way to export my OLM Contacts to iPhone in much simpler ways.
- Roy Scranton, Houston
As from above queries, we can easily conclude that there are thousands of users who wants to export OLM Contacts to iCloud. There is no direct approach to do so, but we can take the help of a third-party application i.e. OLM Migrator which will enable the users to export OLM Contacts to vCard format. Users can quickly import the obtained VCF files into your iPhone or iCloud device as it provides options to do so.
How to Import OLM Contacts to iPhone in Simple Steps?
The above video tutorial will explain you all the required initial steps to import OLM Contacts into Apple Address Book. To know about the whole process just follow these simple steps:
Part A: Export Outlook for Mac OLM Contacts to ANSI VCF Files:
- Install & Run OLM to iCloud Converter software & read all instructions.
- Browse for the source OLM files by choosing Select Files or Select Folders
- Select all the required Contacts folders which you want to export from OLM files.
- Choose Contacts radio button & then chose vCard format from list of saving options.
- Setup all OLM Contacts to iCloud conversion options & then analyze the whole process.
- Access the resultant vCard files obtained after the conversion process finished successfully.
Part B: Now we will learn how to import resultant VCF files to iCloud or iPhone device.
- Connect your iPhone device with system or PC & then Login to your iCloud device.
- It will ask the users to sign-in using Apple Id & Password then click on Sign In
- It will display the iCloud applications from where choose Contacts option in the list.
- In the bottom left corner, where you will get a gear icon for Settings which will include Import vCard
- Select the resultant VCF file obtained after conversion process finished successfully.
- Now the Wizard will start importing vCard Contacts in iCloud
- After contacts will be imported successfully the utility will display all those Contacts.
From above, we can easily conclude that it has become a very easy task for the users to migrate from Outlook for Mac OLM Contacts to iCloud device. The whole process is a very easy to understand & will not require any advanced technical knowledge.
Some Highlighted Features of OLM Contacts to iCloud Migration Tool:
The OLM Address Book to iCloud Address Book Migration software is designed with advanced algorithms to provides the large number of advantages to its users. Some of them are listed below:
- It will enable the users to bulk export multiple users’ information from OLM Contacts to iCloud devices.
- The working interface of the utility is very easy to understand with simplified approach.
- It will enable the users to import OLM Contacts to iPhone X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7 as well as all other versions i.e. iPhone SE, 6S, 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, 3G, etc.
- The software is completely standalone to perform its working without requiring Outlook for Mac 2016 in your PC.
- It will create ANSI vCard files which are supportable in iCloud or iPhone devices.
- The software will provide users option to create separate vCard file for each OLM Contact.
- The utility will by default save resultant VCF files at Desktop which users can also change according to their choice. In case if a user wants to save resultant files into a New Folder then users can also create a New Folder directly through the application panel.
- The software is compatible with all latest versions of Microsoft Windows i.e. Windows 10, Win 8.1, Win 8, Win 7, Win XP, Win Vista etc. for both 32-bit & 64-bit OS editions.
- The utility will preserve all the original details of Mac Outlook Contacts i.e. First Name, Last Name, Business Address, Home Address, Email Id, Phone Number etc.
The Verge: Moving OLM Contacts to iCloud is directly not possible hence it has become important for the users to first export them into some other Contact formats. We take the help of a third-party application which will extract contacts from OLM file as VCF file so that users can securely import OLM Contacts to iCloud Address Book.