How to Export Contacts & Calendars from Thunderbird Application
Karen Chard ~ Modified: 10-05-2022 ~ How To ~ 1 Minute Reading
Steps to Export Contacts & Calendars from Thunderbird
Here are steps to export Thunderbird Contacts using Address Book option
- Start Thunderbird Application
- Click Address Book.
- Select the desired Address Book. …
- Select Tools > Export… …
- Select Comma Separated (*.csv) from the Format drop-down box.
- Choose where you want to save the exported file, give the file a name, and click Save.
Steps to Export Calendars from Thunderbird Email Application
Here are steps to know how to Export Calendar from Thunderbird
- Start Thunderbird email application and Click > Events and Tasks option.
It will then show Export option, then Click on the Export… option
- Now, you can select the calendar, which you want to export and save then click on OK button
- Choose desired folder to save your calendar file.
- After that, click on Save button to export Thunderbird Calendars file as ICS file