How to Export All Google Keep Notes at Once?
You are here because you want to export all Google Keep Notes at once from the cloud to your local computer. Taking a backup of Google Keep Notes on the local computer is always considered a good habit. Because sometimes users may lose their all Keep documents if their Gmail account got suspended.
After exporting Google Keep Notes locally, users may feel much safe by avoiding data loss scenarios. Later, if by chance you lost your Google Keep Notes from Google Cloud. Then, you can access downloaded Keep Notes documents locally using any web browser.
Why Do Users Backup Google Keep Notes?
There are some possible reasons available, hence users want to export all Google Keep Notes at once. Let’s know!
- Printing Requirement – Server working professionals want to export Google Keep Notes to PDF documents. Thereafter, users can easily print Google Keep Notes Documents.
- Multiple Device Compatibility – Sometimes working professionals want to take backup of Google Keep Notes into commonly used file extensions. Thus, users can easily access them using Computers, Smartphones, Tablets, etc.
- For Sharing Purpose – Many times Google Keep users want to share a document with a user who is currently not using Google Keep application. So, users want to export Keep Notes locally, and after that, they can easily share downloaded documents using any messenger program.
- Read using Email Clients – Working professionals prefer to use different suitable email clients for email and personal information management. So, users want to backup Keep Notes documents into email client-compatible format. Thereafter, they can import downloaded Keep Notes into the email client.
Phase 1 – Know How to Backup Google Keep Notes Using Takeout
Takeout is Google’s freeware project to download Google applications data from the cloud to a local pc i.e., Gmail, Blogger, Contacts, Calendars, Classroom, Drive, Fit, etc. Keep application users can also use Google Takeout to export all Google Keep Notes into HTML or JSON formats.
Continue watch this live video tutorial to know how to take backup of Google Keep Notes. You can also follow the below-mentioned instructions to backup Keep Notes documents using Takeout.
- Go to the official link of takeout to continue i.e., https://takeout.google.com/
- Deselect all Google products for taking backup.
- Select Keep application and click on Next Step.
- Set send download link via email for taking Keep Notes backup.
- Thereafter, select the file type option as ZIP or TGZ.
- Select the maximum size for Keep Notes backup i.e., 1 GB, 2 GB, 4 GB, 10 GB, and 50 GB.
- After that, press Create Export button and check your email id to get downloading link.
- Click on download your files button for downloading Keep Notes into zipped TGZ or ZIP files.
- Extract data from the downloaded zipped file into HTML and JSON formats.
Phase 1 Limitations
Above mentioned steps allow to export all Google Keep Notes into HTML or JSON file extensions. That is not enough for professional requirements. However, users can double-click on resultant HTML files to read Keep Notes locally.
Actually, resultant HTML or JSON formats are unable to fulfill the user’s business-level requirements. Hence, it becomes necessary to backup Google Keep Notes documents into standard formats i.e., PDF, DOC, EML, etc.
Phase 2 – Know How to Export Google Keep Notes to Multiple Formats
Download the all-in-one expert-recommended Google Keep Converter Wizard on your computer. The tool is specially developed to convert exported Google Keep Notes into several commonly used email (*.pst, *.msg, *.eml, *.emlx, *.mbox) and document (*.pdf, *.mht, *.doc) formats.
If you are not satisfied using phase 1 then you should go to phase 2. Because after completing phase 2, users can export keep notes into choice file extensions. Let’s know how it works!
- Start Google Keep Export Tool on a windows computer and choose one option from Select Files or Select Folders.
- Thereafter, pick a folder having Google Keep exported data for importing into the software panel.
- See the total number of inserted Keep Notes documents in the software GUI. Choose a saving option from the listed saving options as shown in the screenshot.
- After that, click on the Convert button to continue exporting Keep Notes.
- Choose a destination folder or create a new folder to store the resultant data and press Ok.
- The process to export all Keep Notes at once is beginning, please wait for a while.
- The procedure to backup Google Keep Notes to selected file extension was completed successfully.
- At last, Google Keep Backup Tool automatically opens the destination path. Get exported Keep Notes into preferable file extension.
Google Keep Export Software Features
- Backup Google Keep Notes documents into several commonly used file extensions i.e. *.pst, *.msg, *.eml, *.emlx, *.mbox, *.pdf, *.doc, and *.mht.
- Batch export all Google Keep Notes at once and save your crucial time by avoiding the same repeat process.
- Google Keep Backup Tool gives freedom to browse a choice destination folder to store exported files.
- This application has dual options for uploading Keep documents in software GUI i.e., Select Files or Select Folders.
- The software automatically counts inserted Keep Notes and shows the exact number in the software panel before exporting.
- Keep Export Tool creates a separate email or document file for each Keep Notes document.
Some Repetitive Questions of Users
Q 1 – How do I backup Google Keep Notes?
A – Follow the above-mentioned phase 1 or phase 2 steps to backup Keep Notes.
- Phase 1 – Allows to backup Google Keep Notes documents into HTML or JSON.
- Phase 2 – Permits to export Google Keep Notes into several generic email and document formats.
Q 2 – I have exported Google Keep documents into HTML or JSON. But I don’t know how to open them locally, please suggest to me?
A – Double-click on the resultant HTML file to open it using the default web browser. While you can open JSON files using HTML editor programs.
Q 3 – Can I install your software on the latest Windows 11 Operating System?
A – Yes, Keep Notes Exporter is compatible to work on the latest Windows 11 and previous Windows OS.
Free Download Google Keep Backup Tool
Google Keep Exporter comes with a free trial version that permits to save a maximum of 25 Keep Notes to reusable file extensions. The freeware edition of this application is beneficial to get full satisfaction before upgrading to the licensed version. Thereafter, upgrade it to pro edition to backup and export all Google Keep Notes at once.