How to Recover VBA Password Excel file
Here we will talk about how to recover VBA Password Excel files such as .xls, .xlsm, .xlsx, .xls, .xlt, .xla, .xltm, .xlam, and all. In this write-up, you will get completely free techniques to remove VBA password excel workbook. Not only this, here we talk Excel VBA Password recovery without using a hex editor. So, let’s get started…
If you’ve ever struggled to remember the password to one of your Excel spreadsheets, you know how frustrating it can be….
Users can find themselves in the situation of forgetting their VBA password on Excel VBA code password recovery. They also want to know how to recover Excel VBA password recovery. But do you know that, what the VBA password is?
This implies you won’t be able to access or alter your VBA scripts in Excel. To halt the turmoil, you must Recover VBA Password Excel in the workbook. There are various possibilities, thankfully. This article will demonstrate how to excel password recovery using VBA the most effective method.
We’ll go through some of the reasons why people desire to remove VBA passwords Excel worksheets.
Why do users Excel VBA passwords Recovery?
You get an Excel wan workbook that is secured with a VBA password, and you are unable to open it.
Any coder or developer may recover VBA password excel project samples online. However, due to the password, they are excel password recovery VBA macro and module.
We have highlighted a few causes for this. Users are seeking a manual approach to the excel VBA password recovery tool for a variety of reasons.
Manual Method to Recover VBA Password Excel Workbook
- Change the *.xlsm extension of the VBA project file to *.zip.
- Double-click the zip file to open it with the WinZip / WinRar tool.
- Then, choose the .xl folder.
- Export the VBAProject.bin file and open it in Hex Editor after that.
- Now, in Hex Editor, look for “DPB” and replace it with DPx before saving.
- Replace the old VBAProject.bin with the new VBAProject.bin.
- Change the file extension from *zip to *.xlsm once again.
- In Microsoft Excel, open Visual Basic and go to “Tools” >> VBA Project Properties.
- Now go to the “Protection” page and create a new password before saving the *.xlsm file.
- Then, Excel XLSM allows users to quickly decrypt VBA passwords.
- Finally, your Recover VBA password Excel.
Why Should Users Avoid Manual Methods?
- These methods for deleting Excel VBA code password recovery are time-consuming. Each project’s passwords may now be cracked separately. As a result, Recover VBA passwords Excel in a large worksheet takes a long time.
- VBA code for excel password recovery can be difficult to recover for non-technical users. There are various steps and formulae to follow, as you can see.
- Manually recovering the VBA password in Excel is not guaranteed to work. We discovered instances when users lost critical information.
Before the move to a professional method have users query. So, let’s go…
“Hello there, I have a lot of duties as a manager at an information technology company.” A few members of our employees also departed our workplace some months ago. They also have some really important Excel VBA code password recovery files. A day before yesterday, I attempted to open the document. They are, however, Excel Password Recovery VBA macro. Please advise on how to remove VBA password Excel worksheet in a professional manner, since I am unable to do so myself. Because I don’t trust a manual method of archiving my professional data.”
Professional Solution for Recover VBA Password Excel
RecoveryTools VBA Password Recovery Tool is one of the finest solutions for unlocking VBA project passwords in Excel 2013. The software is built with innovative algorithms that allow you to recover VBA passwords in Excel without any limits. The software offers incredible features that human approaches cannot match, such as All MS Office Excel files are supported by the tool (xls, .xlt, .xlsb, .xlsm, .xltm, .xlam, and all). Multiple Excel files can be unlocked at the same time. The following are some of the wonderful features:
Step-by-step guide for Excel VBA Password Recovery
- After pressing the “Download” button, the software will be downloaded and installed on the PC.
- Using the “Select Files” and “Select Folders” options, Excel VBA password recovery files.
- Next, pick the essential sheets in which you want to recover VBA password Excel workbook from the list that appears on the screen.
- Then, the in Excel worksheet, navigate to the spot where you want to save the unprotected VBA password.
- Finally, you’ll get a confirmation notification and should click the “OK” link.
Advanced Features of VBA Password Recover Tool
- Without any file size constraints, the software can effortlessly extract passwords from many Excel files at once.
- The Excel VBA password recovery offers a simple and user-friendly interface that both technical and non-technical users will find easy to use.
- All VBA Project files are supported, including .xls, .xlt, .xlsb, .xlsm, .xltm, .xlam, and others.
- All MS Office versions, including 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019, are supported.
- Users can create macros to automate their own data processing processes and modules. While erasing VBA project passwords, this tool encrypts all modules and macros.
- All Windows operating systems are supported, including Windows 11 (64 bit), Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 (32 bit or 64 bit), and Windows Server 2022, 2019, 2016, 2012 R2, 2008, 2003, and others.
This article has described many possible methods for VBA code for excel password recovery. However, some approaches perform better than others when it comes to managing intricate VBA passwords, ease of use, and success rates. Based on the information shown above, RecoveryTools Recover VBA Password Excel is obviously the most effective approach for remove VBA passwords in Excel documents. It beats manual options across the board.