How to Migrate Outlook Express to Office 365 ?
Overview: Are you looking for a way to import your older Outlook Express Emails to Office 365 ? To keep user’s needs in mind, RecoveryTools launches one of the ultimate utilities which allows users to migrate mailbox data from Outlook Express to Office 365 without making any changes in its original content. So, learn the process to import Outlook Express to Office 365 account.
Outlook Express is a desktop-based email and news client application that is developed by Microsoft to send and receive emails. It was included with several versions of Microsoft Windows, from Windows 98 to Windows Server 2003, and was available for Windows 3.x, Windows NT 3.51, Windows 95, etc.
As we know Outlook Express is a discontinued e-mail, and news client included with internet explorer versions 3.0 through 6.0. That’s why a large number of users have planned to switch from Outlook Express to Office 365 mail clients instantly & quickly. But at present time, Office 365 email client application is the best choice among the users for their managing their business on Cloud.
Reasons to Import Outlook Express to Office 365
I want to migrate the Outlook Express to Office 365 account in order to manage all the data in the cloud. I tried various manual tricks to do it, but all failed since it has a high risk of data loss. Kindly suggest me one the easy and simplified tool that can help me to switch from Outlook Express to Office 365 account.
- Patrick King, Maroochydore
I am working with Outlook Express from last 3 years. Now my whole company decided to choose Office 365 due to its easy accessibility and advanced functionality. Kindly suggest me a best solution that allow me to export Mailbox data from to Office 365 account in simple steps.
- Brian Helmer, Texas
From the above queries, we can analyze that, there are large number of organizations are willing to upload their data from Outlook Express to Office 365 Account. If you are looking for the same, then you can take the help of this most professional solution by RecoveryTools.
A Professional Solution – Outlook Express to Office 365 Import Tool
Outlook Express saves the data in DBX format which is an outdated file format. Unfortunately, Office 365 does not support the .dbx file. Here comes the importance of the tool DBX Migrator Software. The tool converts .dbx files to and upload them to your Office 365 account. The software maintains the folder hierarchy and moves your .dbx files fast and accurately to your Outlook 365 account. This toolkit which enable user to import all the details and other important data of Outlook Express to Outlook 365 account.
Download the Outlook Express to Microsoft 365 Migration Tool:
Note: Free download of this toolkit allow its users to convert first 25 email message from each folder of Outlook Express to Office 365 Account completely free of cost. Need more buy the solution.
Learn the Procedure of Importing Outlook Express to Microsoft 365
- Open the solution on your system.
- Dual mode of Outlook Express files selection.
- Pick only the required email folders in the list.
- Choose & fill details of Office 365 account.
- Start importing Outlook Express to Office 365.
How to Import Emails from Outlook Express to Office 365 Account ?
- Get or put this application on your Windows machines.
- Dual way of selecting Outlook Express mailbox files at once.
- Check the selected Outlook Express files in the user panel.
- It offers many options to save your Outlook Express emails. Select the Office 365 option.
- Put all the details of your Office 365 account in the user panel.
- When all is done, press the next key and start the Outlook Express to Office 365 process.
- Access the resultant mailbox data directly from the Destination Office 365 folder.
Outlook Express to Office 365 Migration Tool – Major Features & Benefits:
- The software allows users to convert unlimited mailbox data from Outlook Express to Outlook 365 account without altering its original content.
- This amazing Outlook Express to Office 365 Converter utility enables the users to batch import multiple mailbox items from Outlook Express to Microsoft 365 Accounts.
- The utility will provide a live Outlook Express to Office 365 account Migration process directly in the application panel.
- The Outlook Express to Office 365 migration tool also allows its users to migrate Outlook express to Office 365 format as well as other 30+ email clients & file formats.
- The software is capable to export the Outlook Express to Office 365 account along with all inserted attachments.
- The software is compatible with the all latest versions of Microsoft Windows, for example, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc. For both versions of the 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
- Also, one can use this utility on their Mac editions of operating systems without any issues.
- The utility is designed in such a way that users can change the destination path from default Desktop to user desired location, Users can also create a New Folder directly from the software panel.
In this write-up, we get to know how a user can upload emails from Outlook Express to Office 365. To solve these types of problems, we developed a solution to import Outlook Express to Office 365 account. RecoveryTools always offers the best solutions for its users. So, don’t worry just get the solution and enjoy the benefits. For other help, the technical team is always here.