How to Export Contacts from Outlook for Mac 2019, 2016, 2011 to Excel ?
In this article, we get to know about how to Export Contacts from Outlook for Mac to Excel. A large number of users are looking for a way to import contacts from Outlook for Mac 2016, 2011 to Excel account. Free Download Outlook for Mac Contacts to Excel Converter tool & migrate group contacts from OLM file into Excel.
Outlook for Mac vs Excel:
Outlook for Mac is a Mac oriented version of Microsoft Outlook [After its huge success on Windows OS]. Similar to Outlook for Windows it is also a personal information manager which is used to manage Emails & Messages from Email Folders, Contacts from Address Book, Events & Reminders in Calendars, Tasks, Notes, Journals & To-do lists of the Mac users. One can configure any of the Outlook or Webmail accounts like Gmail, Yahoo, Rediffmail, GMX-Mail, AOL Mail, Yandex Mail, etc. in the Outlook for Mac.
Excel is a propriety software of Microsoft Office Suite which maintains all the data of any user through Spreadsheets. Microsoft developed Excel for Windows, MacOS, Android as well as iOS applications. One can easily manage the data & its values using Excel as it provides advanced calculations through functions, graphical tools, Pivot Chart & Tables, as well as provides additional formatting of data as per necessity.
How to Export Contacts from Outlook for Mac to Excel ?
Follow the below steps to export contacts from Mac Outlook to Excel: –
- Run export Outlook for Mac contacts to Excel tool.
- Select Outlook for Mac database file with dual options.
- Choose the required contact folders and saving option in list.
- Set the destination location path to save resultant Excel data.
- Click on the next button to export contacts from Outlook Mac to Excel.
As Microsoft is a data analysis through spreadsheet which will help you to track & visualize data for better management & insights. Hence a large number of users are looking for an advanced toolkit which will help them to export contacts from Outlook for Mac 2016, or Outlook for Mac 2011 to Excel spreadsheets. They regularly asked about it on various forums & platforms like displayed below:
As we can easily analyze from the above query that the user is looking for a way to export Mac Outlook Contacts to CSV files to import into Excel application but unable to do so. As Outlook for Mac 2016 allows us to export all items as OLM file including emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, etc. hence we can easily do it by performing actions on the OLM file. Excel files are supportive to open CSV files hence this can be done by convert OLM Contacts to CSV files.
To transfer contacts from Outlook for Mac to Excel file one can try RecoveryTools OLM Migrator software. Users can export Contacts & Address Book details of a large number of users to Excel Workbook. There is no need for the installation of an Excel program to perform the conversion process & one can easily migrate Contacts from Outlook for Mac to Excel.
How to Export Mac Outlook Contacts to Excel – For Mac Operating System
Follow the below-mentioned steps to export Mac Outlook Contacts to Excel CSV format: –
Download Export Outlook Mac Contacts to Excel Tool on Mac Operating System.
After that, launch the software and read basic information about this tool.
Thereafter, select the Mac Outlook exported OLM Contact files with dual selection options.
After that, choose the CSV option in the list of file saving options.
Thereafter, set the destination location path to save Outlook for Mac Contacts to Excel CSV format.
After that, click on the export button to extract Outlook Mac Contacts to Excel CSV format.
Outlook for Mac to Excel Migration Tool For Windows Free Download:
The working of this utility is very easy & simplified. One can understand its working just by following these simple steps.
- Install & Run Outlook for Mac to Excel Migration tool & read all important instructions displayed on the Home screen.
- Choose the Outlook for Mac Database files by clicking on Select Files or Select Folders option & then click on Next button to load data.
- Choose the mailbox folders items like Address Book to export.
- From the list of 20+ Saving options list choose CSV format.
- Setup all the required options including changing the default destination path from Desktop to user desired location.
- Users can also analyze the live conversion process in the application panel.
- Access the resultant CSV file directly from destination folder.
- Run Excel in your Windows system & click on File menu & then choose Open
- Click on Browse button & select the resultant obtained CSV file & click on Open
- At last view all Outlook for Mac Contacts in Excel program as CSV files.
From the above, we can easily analyze that a user never needed to have any advanced technical knowledge to export contacts from Outlook for Mac to Excel program. I have seen a large number of users doing it through Drag & drop method but that will only create VCF files which are another file format for storing contacts information. If you also want to bulk export OLM Contacts to vCard files visit here.
Benefits while Exporting Outlook for Mac Contacts to Excel [CSV] File:
The change of Mac Outlook Contacts as Excel CSV files provides various advantages & capabilities for the users. It only helps the users to migrate Mac Outlook Contacts to Excel but also to other programs & applications. Some of the major advantages are listed below:
- CSV contacts can be accessed through MS Excel, Spreadsheet, OpenOffice Calc, etc.
- CSV contact files can be imported into various types of email services or email clients including MS Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Gmail, Google Apps, Yahoo Mail, etc.
- The CSV files can store any number of contacts with all the details.
- The CSV file is easy to understand for technical and non-technical users.
- This tool stores the data stored in the desired location and can even store the converted data on the external storage device.
- With this Outlook for Mac to Excel Converter, this tool is the perfect way to convert large Mac Outlook Database files to CSV format to save time and effort.
- Outlook for Mac to Excel Export tool is compatible with all Windows operating systems, including Windows Server versions.
- This free to download Outlook for Mac to CSV Migration tool is a tested product in the laboratory. CSV file stores all contact details, namely title, name, second name, last name, suffix, company, department, the title of work, commercial road, commercial city, commercial state, commercial zip code, country / commercial area, local road, city residence, country of residence, postal code of residence, country of origin / region, telephone assistant, business fax, business telephone, cellphone, birthday, birthday, e-mail address, email type, gender, etc.
In this article above we get to know about a perfect solution to transfer contacts & other mailbox items. Here are the instructions for exporting your contact list in Outlook 2011 for the Excel Mac spreadsheet. That way you can send them to a friend, or sort them, or do a variety of other things.